Ever wonder if you drink excessively? How much alcohol is too much? It could mean drinking too much at one time, drinking too often, or both. It’s important to be aware of how much you are drinking, whether your drinking pattern is risky, the harm that some drinking patterns can cause, and ways to reduce your risks. Worksheets and information found at the Rethinking Drinking web site may help you decide. A link can also be found in the Alcoholism & Drug Addiction menu above.
JCCC Alcohol/Substance Abuse Recovery Meetings
Meetings are held during the fall and spring semesters when school is in session. Starting Friday 8/22, meetings will be held on Fridays from noon to 1:00pm in RC 171.
- wkoch published JCCC Nell Mitchell Wellness Fair, Wednesday, April 23rd from 10AM until 2PM (JCCC Gym)7 months ago · comment (0)
- mswails published Willie Mays Aikens - to speak at JCCC - 1:00pm 2/189 months ago · comment (0)
- wkoch published Renamed "JCCC Alcohol/Substance Abuse Recovery Meetings"1 year ago · comment (0)
- wkoch published Study: The ‘gateway drug’ is alcohol, not marijuana | The Raw Story
- wkoch published Summer JCCC A.A. Meetings Cancelled, Will Resume Fall Semester