Reimagining Education: Trends, Challenges and New Technology
Colleague to Colleague (C2C) - hosted at Johnson County Community College
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Richard Culatta
- Director, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department of Education
- Dr. Culatta will be joining us via webcast.
Registration for SIDLIT at https://secure.touchnet.com/C20110_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=13&CATID=686
The fees: $50 for two days (no single day option). Lunches and snacks included.
- Student rate of $40 with Coupon provided by Steering Committee Member — requires verification of student status.
- Final registration is July 18.
- NO WALK-INS or registration after that date.
The 16th Annual Summer Institute on Distance Learning and Instructional Technology (SIDLIT) will be held on Thursday and Friday, July 31 – August 1, 2014, at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas (get directions).
SIDLIT is a professional development conference which includes presentations, topic-oriented special interest discussion groups, hands-on workshops, and demonstrations. Registration is required. One credit hour of graduate credit is also available from Emporia State University.