Ledger holiday wishlist 2014

0
''

Ledger employees share their holiday wishlist

The thing I’m looking forward to most this holiday season is time to relax. Winter break is the time to just sit and contemplate, with no threat of looming papers and tests. It’s also a time to see family you haven’t seen all year, but even with that, I still have some time to relax.

Forest Lassman, (Copy editor)

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is an awesome ending for the first sea­son of Serial. Just in case you haven’t heard of it (living on the North Pole and all), it’s this super interesting and addictive podcast by Sarah Koenig and produced by This American Life. It’s become re­ally popular and whenever a radio show or a podcast generate this much attention I hope that trans­lates into more money for podcasts and public radio. As a future radio/ podcast producer it is a little self­ish, but hey, who doesn’t want a little job security? And if you could drop an awesome nugget of an idea for the second season in Koenig’s stocking, I’d consider that a bonus.

Thanks,

Christina Lieffring (News editor)

Dear Santa,

This year I want a couple new blu-rays and maybe a new book or two. I’ve done pretty well on the naughty/nice spectrum this year. I just hope there wont be a lot of lay­offs amongst the college. I have had some of the best instructors during my 2 year career here and I wish job security for all of them. On a lighter note, please make Batman v. Superman good. I have some con­cerns about it.

Sincerely,

Mike Abell (Editor-in-chief)

''
SHARE
Previous articleA Synthetic Edge
Next articleGallery: JCCC basketball