Can you work from 3:30pm to 12:00 midnight?
Gain business and professional customer service skills in a casual environment! Work full-time and make bonuses during hours that work with your daytime class schedule! Convergys is a world leader in customer relationship management and the opportunities for success are limitless! Join us in our state of the art call centers, where you will discover fun and challenging work, surrounded by talented, supportive managers and colleagues. You will enjoy:
* Evening shifts – great with day classes
* Strong performance incentives
* Full Time position
* Excellent benefits
* Casual and fun work environment
* Exceptional growth opportunity
* Diversity and respect
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
Our agents interact with customers via inbound phone calls for the purpose of collecting funds on past due accounts. In addition, they will perform duties to recover delinquent funds owed to clients and take action to move accounts towards current or balance in full. This position is all about getting the customer’s caught up
on their accounts, and building great relationships in the process!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must 18 years of age or older
- Computer skills, including experience operating within a Windows environment and proficient internet navigation skills including the ability to navigate from system to system with ease
- Ability to multitask (i.e. talking listening, entering and documenting information simultaneously while managing the pace of the call and maintaining focus on the customer)
- Applicants must consent and successfully clear a background check including, but not limited to, a drug screening and court record search
- Strong work ethic (i.e. good attendance, team player, passionate about meeting performance expectations)
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, GED, or greater.
- Must be a Resident of the United States and authorized to work in the United States
Apply directly and view all job postings at www.convergys.com/careers and click “Apply Now”.
Questions? Contact Lauren Pauls at 913-393-5773, Lauren.Pauls@Convergys.com
Or Cathy Boyle at 913-393-5144, Catherine.Boyle@Convergys.com