Web developer needed at new media agency (Overland Park)
Lifted Logic, an award-winning web development company in Overland Park, KS, is seeking a talented entry level developer skilled in many aspects of web development to join our web development team. Lifted Logic is a small business serving local startup clients all the way to Fortune 500 international corporations. We have fun in a team-oriented, casual office environment while working hard and we are proud to call ourselves one of Thinking Bigger Business Media’s 25 Under 25 winners – the 25 best businesses in Kansas City with under 25 employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use modern technologies and tools to build complete web experiences, including e-commerce and application development.
- Work with designers to determine functional requirements for upcoming projects.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Strong experience with HTML/CSS, JS, and PHP.
- A strict adherence to coding and web standards.
- Superb problem solving and debugging skills.
- A high attention to detail.
- An ability to communicate and work effectively in a team setting.
- An ability to manage time effectively while working on multiple projects and with deadlines.
- A familiarity with Photoshop.
- Experience with WordPress development and theme building.
- Experience working with AJAX and API consumption.
- Familiarity with modern workflow tools such as Grunt/Gulp, Node, Bower, Vagrant, etc.
- Familiarity with version-control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.).
- A strong working knowledge of common browsers and cross-browser compatibility requirements.
- An ability to grasp, interpret, and relay complex programming concepts and requirements.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.