Company Name: Herff Jones
Title of job: Technical Support Adviser
Part time or Full Time: Full Time
This position provides technical support and training to customers and sales representatives, as well as in-plant employees. Through professional and courteous behavior, the TSA must encourage and maintain open communication between customers and Herff Jones.
- Must work directly with customers to solve technical problems and maintain positive relationships.
- Maintain competency levels with industry software/hardware by attending periodic training courses in related disciplines. Adobe InDesign CS4 and Comp TIA A+ certifications are required.
- Teach, train, and promote the effective use of all software programs used by Herff Jones for the production of pages. This training will include workshops held at different locations; Travel is required.
- Logs and tracks both calls and chats using the TSA Call Database via FileMaker Pro. Documents and maintains historical records with respect to problem resolution.
- Work with Division TS Coordinator regarding testing, training, and proper usage of Herff Jones software programs. [The TS Coordinator will act as the liaison between Marketing/IT and the TSA]
- Must remain current with plant production methods and quality initiatives. Be plant liaison with customer in assisting with the correction of color and quality issues.
- Maintain a positive working environment through professional and friendly behavior with co-workers, leads, supervisors, and managers.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university; one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The following certifications are expected to be completed prior to or within a given period of time from date of employment:
CompTIA A+ Certification
Adobe InDesign Certification
Maintain above certifications
- Previous record of successful work and attendance history.
- A “can do” attitude and strong work ethic
How to Apply:
Company website: www.herffjones.com