Croft Trailer Supply New Employment Description: Web and Content Management
Croft Trailer Supply is seeking a web and content management intern. Croft Trailer Supply has been in business for over 80 years, with four service centers in the Kansas City Metro and a distribution center which ships trailer and towing components worldwide. The company sells thousands of trailer parts, new and pre-owned trailers, provides maintenance and repairs on trailers, and installs hitches on vehicles. Interns would have the chance to work on advertising, promotional items, social media campaigns, and brand integrations for several product lines of trailers. In addition to honing HTML, CSS, and JS development, interns would gain experience in product database management, headless content development, and ecommerce-specific web development best practices and techniques.
Compensation: $14 an hour, with the availability to work up to 20 hours per week.
Location: Must be able to work on-sight in the office in KCMO.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize content and code architectures based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop on an existing codebase using industry standard software
- Work with other designers and developers to produce final products
- Test graphics, content, and code across various platforms with a focus on clean HTML, CSS (SCSS), JS (including some React applications), and headless API development
- Assist with projects and product deliverables under guidance from lead developers and engineers
- Must be actively enrolled in a web development, interactive design or other applicable program at an accredited college, university, or trade school
- A portfolio of previous development work
- Base level knowledge of industry-standard development and web administration tools
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a cross-departmental team that works closely together
Croft is an EEO/AA Employer