Supply Chain Developer
We have an opening in the Information Technology Department for a Supply Chain Developer.
The following partial job description explains this full-time position.
The Supply Chain Developer designs, creates, tests, implements and supports solutions through a variety of third-party applications and platforms, ensuring that all function seamlessly and efficiently. The successful candidate will have strong problem solving skills, ability to work in a collaborative environment, and can connect technology to real-world business challenges.
- Designs, creates, modifies, and tests solutions to enable optimal operation of Supply Chain Applications. Technologies involved include but are not limited to webMethods, SQL, and high-level programming languages such as C and Java.
- Troubleshoots applications and platforms to correct defects and resolve issues.
- Organizes and documents technical requirements; creates technical design specifications.
- Works with Support Services Personnel to improve customer service to system users.
- Champions company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends and participates in industry and company meetings, including meetings for Analysts/Programmers, Task Review, Team, Departmental, and Manager.
- Participates in off-hours on-call rotation.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required.
Education and Experience
Degree in computer science, management information systems, supply chain, related field or equivalent work experience required.
Mainframe and/or Windows computer software and application development tools. PC, telephone and calculator
Instructing, assigning work, reviewing work, planning the work of others, maintaining standards, and coordinating activities
The deadline for applying is Friday, March 18th at 12:00 noon. Please submit your resume/cover letter to ITCareers@hy-vee.com