The Educational Technology Center is offering these workshops during Spring 2015 (the first hour is for demo/hands-on work and the second hour is for optional support):
- TouchCast: Interactive Videos, Wednesday, 4/29/2015, 2-4 p.m., LIB 373, Paul McCourt
- Create, share and watch interactive videos with TouchCast.
- D2L Gradebook, Thursday, 4/30/2015, 2-4 p.m., LIB 373, Saul Epstein
- Learn the basics of using D2L to manage grades for your online, hybrid, or face-to-face class.
- Lecture Capture, Thursday, June TBD, LIB 373, Vincent Miller
- Learn how to use our upgraded TechSmith Lecture Capture tools including how to do captioning.
No registration is required for these sessions. For individual support, stop by LIB 375 or make an appointment with an Ed Tech Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 3842, or let us know if you’d like training customized for your department. For the D2L iTeach training series, see also http://tinyurl.com/d2l-train-continued