- click-bait or legit news?: Contrary to popular belief, school bullies have higher self-esteem, social status and lower levels of depression.
- Drawing on research in economics, psychology and sociology, study shows how people select their own reality by deliberately avoiding information that threatens their happiness and wellbeing and selectively direct attention to information that affirms what they believe or reflects favorably upon them
- Majority of Science Teachers Are Teaching Climate Change, but Not Always Correctly
- Most Americans – especially Republicans – still not too worried about climate change
- 83% Of America’s Top High School Science Students Are The Children Of Immigrants
- Betsy DeVos’s remark about HBCUs isn’t just a mistake… its revisionist history. – need to discuss in terms of TX and CA sway over textbook contracts.