JCCC offers a year-long Leadership Program. The goal of the program is to enhance leadership qualities, characteristics, and skills for those aspiring to advance into higher leadership positions.
Leadership Institute Program participants are full-time salaried, hourly supervisors, or bargaining unit faculty members and must meet the following minimum requirements
- Minimum of three years’ employment at JCCC
- Current IDP or portfolio
- Commitment to attend sessions
- Actively participate in sessions
- Have expressed interest in career development and advancement
- Master’s degree preferred
- Completion of KCPDC Supervisory Development Certificate or equivalent preferred
- Click here for the JCCC Leadership Institute Application Form
The leadership program is a cohort model from a pool of applicants. Additional leadership development opportunities are available. For further information please call ext. 7654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.