Spring – where are you?

Spring is not here.  I know this because we are still experiencing frigid weather, snow, ice, brown landscapes, and all the joys of winter.  But I know that spring is coming and I’m ready!

Beyond the warmth and green the season brings, this spring will also bring the Assessment Matters Conference – April 25 & 26th, 2019.  It has been two years since our last conference, as we’ve moved to an every other year format.  The line-up for this year’s conference and pre-conference workshop is stellar and I’m excited for April to arrive.

This year’s lineup includes Dr. Jeremy Penn, President of the Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education as our keynote speaker.  We will also be featuring great sessions from colleagues at St. Louis Community College, Metropolitan Community College, Southeast Community College, Emporia State University, the University of Kansas, and others!

For the next several weeks I’ll feature information on the blog about our upcoming conference.  I hope you can join us.  Registration is open now for the conference and the preconference workshop!

Sheri H. Barrett, EdD

About sbarre13

Director, Assessment, Evaluation and Institutional Outcomes Johnson County Community College GEB 262, 913-469-7607