At the course, program and institutional level, Johnson County Community College is committed to cultivating in our students the following Student Learning Outcomes. Successful students will be able to:
1. Access and evaluate information from credible sources.
2. Collaborate respectfully with others.
3. Communicate effectively through the clear and accurate use of language.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of the broad diversity of the human experience and the individual’s place in society.
5. Process numeric, symbolic and graphic information.
6. Read, analyze and synthesize written, visual and aural material.
7. Select and apply appropriate problem-solving techniques.
8. Use technology efficiently and responsibly.