Title of job: Database/IT Manager
Company Name and Location:
Olathe Chamber of Commerce
18001 W. 106th St., Suite 160
Olathe, KS 66061
Part time or Full Time: Full-time
- Chamber member data
- Ensures accuracy of database.
- Assists in inputting/updating data on all new and current members.
- Pulls a variety of reports at the request of staff members or as needed, including targeted mailing lists.
- Maintains Weblink Crystal Reports as well as annual updating. Create additional ones when necessary.
- Compiles the membership list for the annual Membership Directory and Relocation Guide, working with the Membership Department and the contract publisher and ensuring accuracy of information.
- Miscellaneous Weblink tasks
- Trains new employees on the use of WebLink with the help of online videos.
- Assists in solving problems related to WebLink.
- Maintains all IT functions.
- Coordinates all IT training with staff.
- Maintains an up to date inventory of all equipment while recommending what equipment should be replaced next.
- Manages and implements electronic invoicing.
- Special projects implementation and testing
- Train staff to better utilize Weblink as well as general Windows and Microsoft Office Applications to maximize efficiency.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by the CEO and the COO.
Qualifications Needed: Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
How to Apply:
Send cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
Company website: www.olathe.org