Cloud Support Analyst 1
Job ID: 2021-8308
Job Locations: Olathe, KS Office
Additional Locations: US-OH-Westlake | US-NE-Lincoln
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland’s mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do – whether it’s helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
The Cloud Support Analyst is responsible for responding to and resolving customer requests for assistance with technical issues related to their solution.
What you will be doing
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic issues utilizing company systems, utilities and support processes with assistance and direct oversight from team members
- Provide regular and frequent communication to customer with oversight; ensure customer is fully advised as to the progress or delay to the resolution of their issue
- Maintain ownership of and accountability for customer requests with oversight; maintain ownership of request and follow through consistently with resolution
- Monitor and pick up support cases from customers requesting assistance via internal company system with oversight
- Respond to inbound calls for products to support process or production down needs; create case and route to proper queue accordingly
- Identifies and submits software defect cases to internal team for review
- Contribute to internal documentation to fully reflect all activity related to resolution of support request
- Adhere to the Change Control Policy for Cloud environments
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- Associate’s Degree in Business or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the job
- Experience in a customer service environment preferred
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Collaboration skills, applied successfully within a team as well as other areas
- Oral and written communication skills that demonstrates a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others both internally and externally
- Customer services skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and appropriately escalate issues for guidance
- Ability to speak or write with ease, clarity and impact, using a communication style appropriate to the subject and the audience
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Sharp, fast learner with technology curiosity and aptitude
- Ability to work varying shifts on an as needed basis to address customer and partner needs within their business hours
- Up to 10% travel time required
Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time.
401(k) Retirement Savings. Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Medical, Dental, Vision. Volunteer Paid Time Off. Wellness Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Sabbatical Program. Hyland House Program.
Find out more by going to https://www.hyland.com/en/careers/life-at-hyland.
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at Careers@Hyland.com.
Due to Hyland’s status as a federal contractor, as of January 4, 2022, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Proof of vaccination status or exemption documentation will be required on your first day of employment.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.