Bill & June Bailey Interior Design Scholarship
The Bill & June Bailey Interior Design Scholarship is awarded through a selection committee process to a declared Interior Merchandising student. This is a juried scholarship based on talent, design ability, motivation, and academic performance. To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Complete and submit the JCCC admissions application.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Submit verification of GPA by transcript or certified enrollment.
- Be enrolled in or have completed 10 ITMD/DRAF hours.
- Complete and submit the JCCC scholarship application.
- Complete and submit the Bill Bailey scholarship application, containing a brief statement as to why you should be selected to receive the scholarship award.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation.