SharePoint Online Overview
SharePoint Online is a web-based productivity, collaboration, and communication platform that is used by departments to meet a range of needs such as department intranets, small group work (e.g. search and other committees), and file management. SharePoint Online is tightly integrated with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.), allowing files to be created and edited in SharePoint Online directly from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Continue reading
- Dial your JCCC phone number (913)469-8500 ext. XXXX.
- When your voicemail picks up, press the * (star) key on your phone.
- It will prompt you to enter your ID.
- Enter your 4-digit campus extension and then # (pound) on your phone.
- It will ask you for your pin number. Enter that and press # (pound) again.
You will now be in your college voicemail. From here you can play messages or change greetings.