We offer many opportunities to learn new technical skills and sharpen existing knowledge over the various software programs utilized at JCCC for our day to day positions. Below are on demand tutorials over the commonly used processes involving JCCC software tools.
Banner is our enterprise database system that houses all of the college data. Banner is used to build class schedules, student registrations, student records, employee records, payroll, departmental budgets and purchases and more. Because of the secure data stored in Banner, not all positions at JCCC will have access to it. Access to Banner is customized based off what each position will need to perform their job functions.
- Banner Navigation – Introduction and general overview to how Banner works. This video is for all employees who will use Banner in their day to day jobs.
- Banner Finance – For Budget Administrators who oversee a departmental budget. This will show you how to look up remaining balances and expenditures for the accounts that you manage.
Concur is used at JCCC for travel requests, expense reports for trips, out of pocket reimbursements, and reconciliation of college credit card transactions.
- Concur Travel Request – This video is for individuals who are requesting to travel to conferences or other JCCC related business travel.
- Concur Expense Report for Travel – This video is for individuals who are traveling on college business on how to
- Concur Expense Report for Out-of-Pocket Video Tutorial
InfoHub is our internal communication site. As employees, you will receive a daily message from InfoHub that includes the events and news items of interest to faculty and staff. InfoHub also houses campus committee minutes, department pages, employee processes, and forms. Each page is managed by the department that oversees the processes and forms.
- InfoHub Department Admin – video coming soon
- InfoHub Requests – video coming soon
LinkedIn Learning provides online self-paced videos and courses for software programs such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and an array of soft skills such as listening, mindfulness, and memory strengthening. This is free for staff and faculty. Please reach out to email@example.com or ext. 7654 to request access.