Employee Assistance Program
JCCC’s Employee Assistance Program is offered through ComPsych Guidance Resources- a benefit available to all employees. JCCC’s Web ID is JCCCEAP. Online resources available 24/7 by clicking on the above link. To create your personal User Name and Password, click on Employee/ Member Access tab located on the right hand side of the site. By phone: 1-866-553-1848 TDD: 1-800-697-0353.
This confidential service provided all employees offers: Confidential Counseling, Financial Information and Resources, Legal Support and Resources, Work-Life Solutions and GuidanceResources Online portal.
On Campus Wellness Classes & Events
- Community Blood Center Blood Drive
- Health Fair
- Nell Mitchell Series
- T’ai Chi
- Total Fitness
- Treadmill Stations
- Weight Training & Conditioning
To find upcoming sessions related to wellness, enter ‘ZWEL’ as keyword search on the Staff Development Class Search page. You may register through MyJCCC using your selected CRN(s). Enrollment Instructions
Faculty/Staff Open Gymnasium and Lifetime Fitness Center Use (no CRN needed)
- You will need a JCCC ID card to use the facilities
- Schedule a required orientation with the Lifetime Fitness Center at ext. 4432
- Orientations are scheduled once a month with at least two time slots available
- Employees’ spouses and college age dependents are eligible; they will need to schedule an employee orientation.
- If you have other questions, please contact the fitness center at ext. 4432 or Wellness Coordinator Ruth Dey at email@example.com.