Employee Assistance Program
JCCC’s Employee Assistance Program is offered through ComPsych Guidance Resources- a benefit available to all employees. JCCC’s Web ID is JCCCEAP. Online resources available 24/7 by clicking on the above link. To create your personal User Name and Password, click on Employee/ Member Access tab located on the right hand side of the site. By phone: 1-866-553-1848 TDD: 1-800-697-0353.
This confidential service provided all employees offers: Confidential Counseling, Financial Information and Resources, Legal Support and Resources, Work-Life Solutions and GuidanceResources Online portal.
On Campus Wellness Classes & Events
- Community Blood Center Blood Drive
- Health Fair
- Nell Mitchell Series
- T’ai Chi
- Total Fitness
- Treadmill Stations
- Weight Training & Conditioning
To find upcoming sessions related to wellness, enter ‘ZWEL’ as keyword search on the Staff Development Class Search page. You may register through MyJCCC using your selected CRN(s). Enrollment Instructions
Faculty/Staff Open Gymnasium and Lifetime Fitness Center Use (no CRN needed)
- You will need a JCCC ID card to use the facilities
- Schedule a required orientation with the Lifetime Fitness Center at ext. 4432
- Orientations are scheduled once a month with at least two time slots available
- Employees’ spouses and college age dependents are eligible; they will need to schedule an employee orientation.
- If you have other questions, please contact the fitness center at ext. 4432 or Wellness Coordinator Ruth Dey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JCCC Wellness Facebook Page
To get connected with other JCCC employees interested in their wellbeing and to share your insights, become a member of the JCCC Wellness Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/jcccwellness/
Kansas City Corporate Challenge
The KC Corporate Challenge is an Olympic-style charitable event that allows participants to interact with each other through sporting events. Games are played every year from April through June at iconic Kansas City locations including the Truman Sports Complex, Kansas Speedway and Shawnee Mission Park.
Each year, a Kansas City-based charitable organization benefits financially from KCCC.
Would you like to participate or keep up with JCCC’s Corporate Challenge news? Join our O365 group. JCCC employee login required.