kids TLC – Student Recommendation

KidsTLC has been ranked in the top 1% of non-profits in the entire U.S., they’re located right down the road in Olathe, and they need special individuals like you to volunteer!

Their mission is to transform lives of children and family in the community. The children they serve include: homeless teens, those with behavioral health needs, and those on the autism spectrum. They continue to evolve for the greater good of the community by adding needed services to lessen wait-lists for families in need. And Kids TLC will be there for them the whole way! From inpatient care, outpatient care, family support groups, and even consultations with local health agencies to make all transitions as smooth as possible. Their vision is that these children, youth and their families will live fulfilled and enriched lives.

Come volunteer with me at KidsTLC’s BIGGEST FUNDRAISER OF THE YEAR!

Saturday October 20th, 5pm-12am; KidsTLC needs help from volunteers for their fundraiser that is expected to bring in more than $500,000 for these children. There will be an open bar, hand-crafted J.Rieger & Co. cocktails, live entertainment, an auction, venue transformation by ICON EVENT GROUP and the most epic after-party in town with Dj Ashton Martin. Proceeds raised will directly impact children and families receiving life-changing help at KidsTLC. Purchase reservations here and DON’T MISS THIS PARTY!

My name is Megan and I am currently a volunteer at KidsTLC and have volunteered at organizations like it in the past. My time at these organizations has changed my life and started me on my career path now. You will never find anything more rewarding then the feeling of helping a child in need. Come join us!

Click here to register to volunteer!

-Written by Megan Conner, JCCC student and Community-Based Learning Work Study.