We offer many opportunities to learn new technology skills and sharpen existing knowledge. Offerings include hands-on, instructor-led sessions targeted to specific subjects, online video tutorials accessible from anywhere with an internet connection, and sessions arranged specifically for your workgroup or team.
These training sessions include Banner, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and applications developed by JCCC. In addition, we offer short, how-to video tutorials on commonly used software tools.
Online, self-paced tutorials for over 1000 software programs from Udemy for Business. For an account, please email Rachel Haynes at email@example.com.
Handouts and videos over various training sessions are provided below by clicking on the training name.
- Concur Expense Report for Travel Video Tutorial
- Concur Expense Report for Out-of-Pocket Video Tutorial
- Concur Travel Request Video Tutorial
- Office 365 Planner
- Managing Your Day with Outlook – Learn how to utilize your outlook calendar, schedule meetings, and manage shared calendars.
- Emptying Your Inbox – Learn about creating subfolders, moving messages, running rules, and searching your mailbox to help keep your inbox empty.
- Customizing Your JCCC Email – Learn how to create your signature, setup out of office emails, changing your inbox view, and updating your default fonts.