Anticipation

I have always been a big fan of Thursdays.  I know the prevailing opinion that Fridays are best because you are ready for the weekend to start, but I like Thursdays.  There is a great sense of anticipation that something is coming – something wonderful.  You are still engaged in what you are doing but you can feel it coming – just around the corner.

That is what I am feeling right now – anticipation!  The Assessment Matters Conference is JUST AROUND THE CORNER.  I can hardly wait.  We have a two workshop sessions on Thursday, April 29th in the afternoon, and on April 30th we have scheduled a series of terrific breakout sessions, a wonderful plenary session on Equity Applications in Assessment Work by Dr. Joseph Levy.  The keynote speaker is Dr. Susan Hatfield, a Senior Scholar with the Higher Learning Commission and Professor Emerita from Winona State University.  She will be speaking about Assessing Assessment.  All of this – and its FREE!  Check out the great line-up.

Now I just have to be patient and wait for the day to arrive!  ANTICIPATION!

About sbarre13

Director, Assessment, Evaluation and Institutional Outcomes Johnson County Community College GEB 262, 913-469-7607