We’re growing our information technology, instructional technology, and information security staff at KUMC. Some positions are entry-level (e.g., Classroom Support Specialist, eLearning Support Specialist, and Network Service Technician I), while other positions require advanced IT backgrounds. Several of these new positions will support our new Health Education Building, opening this summer. See http://www.kumc.edu/construction/health-education-building.html.
To apply and view position descriptions, go to https://jobs.kumc.edu/:
· Classroom Support Specialist
· eLearning Support Specialist (will be posted soon)
· Identity Management Engineer
· Information Security Analyst
· Information Security Network Engineer
· Media Production Specialist
· Network Engineer
· Network Service Technician I
· Senior Web Developer (will be posted soon)
· Simulation Technician
· Systems Integration Engineer
The University of Kansas Medical Center serves Kansas through excellence in education, research, patient care and community engagement:
· strives to educate exceptional health care professionals through a full range of undergraduate, graduate, professional, postdoctoral and continuing education programs.
· actively seeks to advance the health sciences through world-class research programs.
· has a long-standing reputation for compassionate and state-of-the-art patient care in an academic medical center environment.
· works with communities in every Kansas county to improve the health of Kansans. KU Medical Center also supports similar initiatives that improve the health of our region and our world.