WordTech developed a general purpose workflow/project management product called DocMinder®. It was 1st released 10 years ago. Clients are mainly large to mid-size businesses; legal, HR, compliance, accounting, etc. departments.
We have developed a web version of the product to be released but needs improvement on the user interface.
The goal is intuitive usability by business level people but also we want to transform the solution into a cloud application used by the masses.
As a guide it may have a user experience something similar to DocuSign https://www.docusign.com/
Link to short videos of look of current DocMinder®: Video Library
We are looking for someone with the following skills/experience:
- Develop business web based user interfaces that are clean and easy to use.
- This is a c# .net, SQL Server stack, webforms with the Telerik UI for ASP.net
- Experience with HTML 5, css, bootstrap, angularjs and Telerik controls.
- Experience with .net and Visual Studio is a plus.
Will work closely with our team that is responsible for detailed requirements for the overall vision of design.
We use https://www.invisionapp.com/ for prototyping collaboration.
Must have Excellent communications/collaboration skills and Proactive at reaching out to the requirements team to prevent miscommunications.
Projects to be delivered in Visual Studio 2015, ASPX.net format.
Submit resume to:
5625 Fox ridge Drive Suite 101
Mission, KS 66202 913-722-3334
Sample DocMinder® Clients:
- KPMG (records management)
- Sony (contract management)
- Baker McKenzie (#1 largest law firm)
- Norton Rose (#3 largest law firm)
- Coty (managing 50,000 contracts from $12B Procter & Gamble purchase)
- Trend Micro (HR applications for 20 countries)
- SolarCity-Tesla (contract management)
Sample DocMinder® Uses:
- Contract or Governance – Risk – Compliance Management
- Matter Management including Counterparties
- Outside Counsel Project Management
- Board Meeting Preparation Management
- Document Collaboration and Approval Management
- Evidence Collection, Discovery, Issue Tracking
- Litigation Management
- Policy and Procedure Management
- Legal Request Management
- Legal Hold Management
- Onboarding New Client/Matter/Vendors -NBI
- Conflict of Interest
- HR New Hire/Separation/Transfer Checklists, Training Management
- Capital Expenditure Approval Process