We are looking for candidates who have completed their Associates recently (2015 or 2016).
This is an Entry-Level position with USDA.
Position: Access Management Specialist/Help-Desk Location: Kansas City, MO Status: Full-Time
Salary: $20-24/Hr with Full Benefits
Seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented professional to be an analyst who provisions/deprovisions/resets user accesses and privileges on our client’s key information systems and applications. This position requires the ability to complete detailed assignments – accurately and timely – for a community of users distributed throughout the United States and its territories.
Individual must have the ability to operate independently, with very little direct management, and to communicate effectively, both internally with technical staff, peers, and management as well as externally with customers.
• Provision and deprovision user accesses and privileges; and perform password resets
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of accesses and privileges for computer systems and application
• Develop trusted relationships with customers and users
Education and Certification Requirements:
• Associate’s Degree (or 2 yrs college degree) with Computer Systems, Applications Support, Information Technology/Systems, Engineering, and/or related discipline.
Place of Performance:
• Government facilities in Kansas City, MO
To apply, pleased send your resume to Sai Santosh at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please contact Sai at 703-636-3555.