Drones 4 Hire seeking a talented, experienced, hard-working, independent full stack developer that is very diverse with LAMP and custom web and mobile platforms. This candidate will be responsible for development, maintenance and further expansion of our web platform. The position requires the ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment and to assist in the all aspects of the development phase – from planning through execution. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting/spearheading ongoing and new development projects, as well as bug fixes and internal tech support.
At this time, we are looking for contract-to-hire candidates only.
This position is open to individuals only, agencies need not apply.
ONLY EMAILS WITH RESUME/COVER LETTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To Apply send resume/cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 3 years of experience with strong knowledge in PHP, MySQL and Relational Databases
- 2+ years of experience with software development
- Strong front-end development and UX skills – JQuery, Angular, React, Bootstrap.
- Strong SQL, PostreSQL or Postgres database experience is required.
- Experience with Linux is required.
- Design and development.
- Work with our team to create/advance our cutting-edge web platform and mobile applications
- Responsible for converting graphic designs into functional UI
- Custom programming in web and mobile application development
- Testing, maintenance, troubleshooting of existing development projects, and resolve complex code issues.
- Should prove to be a valuable technical resource for other team members
- You be expected to take projects from concept to production with minimal supervision.
- Independence, willingness to learn and problem solving skills are a must
- BA/BS in related field (preferred)
- At least three years of work experience
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
- Organization, and ability to communicate and work alongside our team
- Experience developing on the LAMP stack
- Strong knowledge in PHP, MySQL and Relational Databases
- Desktop OS (Windows/Mac) and Mobile App development in iOS and Android platforms
- AdTech strongly preferred
- Responsive Design
- Git/GitHub/Bitbucket (source and version control)
- DNS management
- MVC frameworks (CakePHP, Ruby, Django)