Help Desk Technician II
Overland Park, KS – Onsite – Full time
The Help Desk Technician II is a part of the Corporate IT Team and responsible for assisting other IT support staff with day-to-day operational duties such as security, backup and recovery, performance and change management, and end user support issues.
A day in the life!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Troubleshooting and resolution of end user support issues
- End user desktop and application support
- Performs necessary troubleshooting steps to resolve problem or determine appropriate fix
- Creates trouble tickets using appropriate trouble ticketing system
- New hire setups to include: Installs desktop hardware and software, installs personal and network printer hardware, assist in maintaining network hardware, software
- Perform internal IT audits as necessary
- Target first call resolution to be greater than 60%.
- Ensure ticket resolution is within WellSky’s approved SLAs.
- Accept assignments with open, cooperative, positive and team-oriented attitudes.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications with customers, coworkers, and third parties.
- Comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) and all required regulatory processes in accordance with 21 CFR § 820, ISO 13485:2003 and CMDR (SOR\98-282) as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, with special emphasis on Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Comply with Wellsky HIPAA Privacy and Security Practices and all required regulatory processes in accordance with 45 CFR § 160 and 164 as required.
- Follow applicable Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SOPP).
Do you have what it takes?
- 1-2 years related work experience
Do you stand above the rest?
- Associates Degree in IT or MCP or A+, N+, or Security+ certification. Or applicable IT experience in lieu of degree requirement.
- 1+ year Help Desk or Technical Support experience.
- Must be adept at troubleshooting issues and able to explain solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Extensive knowledge of PC setup, troubleshooting and operations.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 7/10 setup, troubleshooting and operation.
- Basic understanding of the Desktop LAN protocol TCP/IP.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and with other personnel at all organizational levels
- Able to understand and follow company internal policies and processes related to IT
- Able to track and monitor support related activities using the trouble ticketing system
- Having a dynamic and self-motivating personality and willingness to learn.
- Must be able to rotate on call schedule
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Customer focused
- Works well in a team environment
- Current Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification
- Familiarity with Voice over IP Phone systems and deployments
- Office 365 Administration
- Familiarity with SalesForce ticketing system
WellSky is where independent thinking and collaboration come together to create an authentic culture. We thrive on innovation, inclusiveness, and cohesive perspectives. At WellSky you can make a difference.
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Certain client-facing positions may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunizations and occupational health mandates.
Here are some of the exciting benefits you will receive as a Teammate at WellSky:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Mental health benefits through TelaDoc
- Prescription drug coverage
- Generous paid time off, plus 13 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 100% vested 401(K) retirement plans
- Educational assistance up to $2500 per year About Us
Online Application/Job Posting: Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)
Applicants may, also, reach out to:
Stan Nice | WellSky
Sr. Manager, IT Services
This role reports up to Stan Nice via the Help Desk Manager.
Software for realizing care’s potential
Learn more at WellSky.com
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-level software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care.