CommunityAmerica Credit Union, a staple of the Kansas City community for over 75 years, isn’t just about another job. It’s about making a difference in people’s lives, and working for a higher calling, a noble cause — helping Kansas City families reach their financial dreams! It’s this way of thinking that has landed us as Kansas City’s largest credit union and one of the top Kansas City-based financial institutions.
CommunityAmerica’s Innovation Lab has been created to build products that will genuinely improve its members lives. Our innovative, creative culture merges the flexible, agile nature of a startup with the stability of a well-established, well-funded financial institution. We are seeking a front-end developer who is passionate about building web tools and applications with an eye toward growth, usability and real end-user value.
The ideal candidate is a skilled programmer that is curious. He or she is comfortable digging into data, studying user behavior, fielding user tests while also make recommendations for UI and A/B tests.
The central job will be to develop, implement , test and measure new web sites/applications, online tools as well as optimize existing sites (and sales funnels) and play a leadership role in the build of new tools. Our process centers around running experiments and A/B testing incremental changes and empowering our people to suggest changes based on user feedback and best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Propose creative new projects, from developing and implementing front-end code to building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand.
• Test different options for these applications. At CommunityAmerica, we work as one growth team and strive to reach a common goal. Accordingly, an ideal candidate will participate in analysis, investigation, brainstorming sessions
• Ability to run tests and experiments to measure effectiveness. Measure and optimize these projects, reporting results and proposing improvements based on data
• Ability to build clean wireframes as well as adopting and improving wireframe concepts from other parties and converting to functional prototype.
• Ability to drive clicks, traffic to website, landing pages, apps. Help us scale and automate the growth process
• Maintain proper security measures and procedures to prevent unauthorized entry and data loss.
• Professional and friendly interaction with members and staff. Demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with the credit union’s values.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Four year degree in Computer Science or related-experience
• 3+ years experience with web development
• Experience with start ups and/or rapidly changing growing environments. Understanding of Lean startup, CRO, growth hacking MVP concept.
• Knowledge of Adobe creative suite preferred
• Some understanding of back end development preferred
• Good understanding of SEO principals and ensuring applications will adhere
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be curious and creative
• Relentless in pursuit of growth
• Data driven via A/B testing. Performance and result-oriented
• Strong visual sensitivity to detail and layout
• Proficiency with open source content management systems (Drupal, WordPress etc)
• Experience in responsive front – end frameworks (bootstrap, foundation)
• An ability to learn quickly and successfully adapt to rapidly changing technology
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively – written and oral communication
• Understanding of the Agile methodology
To Apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=CAmerica&jobId=175533&lang=en_US&source=CC3