Company Name: Companion Protect
Title of job: Software Tech Support Representative
Part time or Full Time: Full or Part Time available
- Deliver service and support to clients through calls, chats and email
- Answer client and customer questions, and analyze client problems and research solutions
- Diagnose client issues through process of elimination by asking probing questions.
- Resolve client issues through running SQL scripts when possible and follow up as needed through problem resolution
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Document issues appropriately according to outlined guidelines
- Provide easily understood answers adapted to the client situation
- Suggest new content for knowledge base to increase client self-service.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role
- SQL experience preferred
- Proven customer service or support experience
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
- Proper phone, email and chat etiquette
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and equipment
- Ability to give full attention to what people are saying and to actively look for ways to help people.
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
- Establishes proper courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
- Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates.
How to Apply: https://www.companionprotect.com
Salary: $15+ per hour experienced based