Quest Diagnostics in Lenexa is looking to fill three (3) full-time Shipping and Receiving Clerk positions in the Warehouse Operations area. This is for the day shift, regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
Educational/Experience Requirement: High school diploma (or GED) and six (6) months previous materials management (working with equipment, supplies, and paperwork to pick, pack, and ship out) experience.
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk I is responsible for shipping and routing of materials into and out of the Business Unit (BU), as well as the appropriate documentation and data entry.
- Receive, inspect, verify, process, and route all materials into the facility and off-site facilities (remote sites) and enter the receipts in the Materials Management software system.
- Notify the Warehouse Manager of any discrepancies of materials versus shippers’ documentation.
- Prepare shipments, including documentation, for outbound shipments.
- Manage in the Returned Goods process according to the Returned Goods SOP.
- Deliver stock to the appropriate staging area for departments.
- Put warehoused items in the designed storage areas and rotate stock according to receipt date and expiration dates to ensure proper stock rotation and use prior to expiration.
- Note any short-dated materials upon receipt (less than 30 days of shelf life) and report to the Warehouse Manager to determine any possible actions that may need to be taken.
- Assist in cycle count and full physical inventory.
- Comply with all applicable and current Materials and Services Management, Human Resources, Employee Health and Safety, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
- Analyze current procedures in place and make recommendations for process improvements to the Warehouse Manager.
- Assist in order entry, picking, packing, and delivery of both internal and external orders as needed.
- Assist in record storage and retrieval process as needed
- Assist in preparation, receipt, and distribution of internal, inbound and external mail as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
For more information and to apply: Shipping & Receiving Clerk I at Quest Diagnostics
Note: Forklift certification is preferred, not required, for consideration.
Pay Range: $16 – $18 per hour