Date: April 29, 2021
Company Name: Envision Technology Group, LLC
Title of job: Installation Technician
Part time or Full Time: Full Time
· Assist in Install Cat5e and Cat6 network cabling.
· Assist in Install RG6 Coaxial cabling
· Assist in Install Fiber Optic cabling
· Ability to work independently when required.
· Pull/Terminate/Test CAT 5/5e/6 communications cable.
· Installation of cable pathway systems
· Route cable into modular furniture and other work area outlets
· Assist in build-out telecom and equipment rooms.
· Assist in installing Firestops and various types of cable penetrations.
· Under direction of Lead technician, may perform preventive maintenance on systems and equipment (may include climbing ladders and use of lift devices; requires proficiency with normal working tools, must know how to solder and crimp connections)
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge
· Vocational/Technical/Business School preferred not required.
· Must be able to read and understand floor plans or willing to learn.
· Must be able to work on ladders and scissor lifts or willing to learn.
· Be confident working at heights utilizing ladders and lifting equipment.
· Color vision as required to follow cable plant color codes.
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Able to lift 50 pounds and work over head.
· Positive and professional work ethic and attitude
· Good judgement
· Possess the ability and necessary restraints to work in a professional office environment as well as a professional construction environment.
· Team oriented, works well with others.
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Adaptability and stress tolerance
· Results oriented, capable of meeting deadlines.
· Capable of frequent interaction with team members, customers, and vendor
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Able to pass drug screening and background check.
· Work hours generally from 7am – 4pm (expected to be on job site) Monday thru Friday but must be available for evenings and weekends when needed.
· Must be available to work 40 hours per week, possess a clear understanding of being punctual and maintain excellent attendance.
How to Apply: Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Based on experience $15 +
Equal Employment Opportunity Standards