TITLE OF JOB: Software Developer
WHO ARE WE:
NeuAnalytics provides an advanced and unique Software-as-a-Service solution for large corporations. Our company is quickly growing and expanding our software to serve the needs of both new and existing clients. Our diverse team is looking to add a full time member who has .Net/MVC/SQL fundamental skills and training. We offer full benefits, flexible hours and competitive wages (based on experience).
- Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions.
- Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team.
- Collaborate with fellow IT and software developers while building knowledge base.
- Participate in technical design discussion and hands-on solution implementation.
- Keep a critical eye on new design specifications and raise quality, performance or architectural concerns.
- Work with other developers with a constructive, results oriented approach.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- High energy, proactive and approachable personality who enjoy solving diverse problems.
- Proven problem solving abilities and creative thinking.
- Ability to positively interact with all members of development team.
- Thorough understanding of object oriented development.
- Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for learning and a desire to do more.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to: Recruiting@NeuAnalytics.com
SALARY: Based on experience
COMPANY WEBSITE: NeuAnalytics.com