TITLE OF JOB: Software Developer
WHO ARE WE:
NeuAnalytics provides an advanced and unique Software-as-a-Service solution for large corporations. Our company is quickly growing and expanding our software to serve the needs of both new and existing clients. Our diverse team is looking to add a full time member who has .Net/MVC/SQL fundamental skills and training. We offer full benefits, flexible hours and competitive wages (based on experience).
- Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions.
- Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team.
- Collaborate with fellow IT and software developers while building knowledge base.
- Participate in technical design discussion and hands-on solution implementation.
- Keep a critical eye on new design specifications and raise quality, performance or architectural concerns.
- Work with other developers with a constructive, results oriented approach.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- High energy, proactive and approachable personality who enjoy solving diverse problems.
- Proven problem solving abilities and creative thinking.
- Ability to positively interact with all members of development team.
- Thorough understanding of object oriented development.
- Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for learning and a desire to do more.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to: Recruiting@NeuAnalytics.com
SALARY: Based on experience
COMPANY WEBSITE: NeuAnalytics.com
Department of Technology and Innovation (DTI) for Johnson County Government
Technical Support Analyst II – (901121.N.Technical Support Analyst II.11)
Position Title: Technical Support Analyst II
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst II
Organizational Unit: Johnson County KS -> Department of Technology and Innovation -> DTI- Information & Infrastructure Services
Location: Johnson County – Johnson County Administration Building – Olathe, KS 66061 US (Primary)
Position Grade: 15.15 Non-Exempt
Pay Range: $21.32 – $26.96
Employment Category: Fulltime-Regular (40 hrs, Full Benefits)
Work Schedule: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
The Department of Technology and Innovation (DTI) for Johnson County Government is hiring a Technical Support Analyst to help staff the DTI Support Center (IT Help Desk). The duties of the Technical Support Analyst II are as follows:
- Provides support and resolution for users with hardware, software and applications problems; resolves user-reported problems as expertise permits using available tools and following procedures and policies.
- Directs issues to the appropriate personnel for service, repair, and training; maintains record of daily data communication transactions, problems, and actions taken or installation activities; provides follow-up contact to users reporting technology related problems and issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Installs, configures, tests and operates a desktop and other peripheral equipment; ensures proper installation of cables, desktop operating systems, and/or appropriate software.
- Instructs users in the use of desktop equipment and software; identifies and communicates training needs.
- Contributes to the creation of support processes, procedures, and documentation; assists with the development of desktop hardware and software standards; assists in the coordination of routine projects, including designing and setting up the environment to test a proof of concept and writing test scripts.
- Orders technology supplies and equipment as directed; assists with the removal or disposal of old supplies and equipment.
High school diploma or equivalent and two years of relevant experience in the information technology field are required.
Experience can substitute for education. Education can substitute for experience.
Driving Status: Occasional (less than 5%)