Date: January 21, 2021
Company Name: BRR Architecture
Title of job: Video and Social Internship
Part time or Full Time: Part-time through August 2021, 15-20 hours per week
- Perform duties related to every aspect of production including pre-production, videography and video editing.
- Assist and support Video Content Strategist on video shoots.
- Edit internal videos and social media videos.
- Ability to create relevant, original, high-quality content (for firm’s channels)
- Ability to manage the video content library.
- Open to college juniors, seniors and grad students seeking internships to prepare for future careers in marketing and/or video production.
- Must have experience shooting and editing videos. You must include your production reel with your resume to be considered.
- Must be creative, enthusiastic, willing to learn and self-driven with strong communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge in the following programs: Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop, Hootsuite, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Graphic design (Adobe InDesign) experience and writing experience preferred but not mandatory.
- A desire to learn about the architecture/engineering/construction community.
- Must be able to lift or carry up to 40 lbs of production equipment.
How to Apply: send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Salary: $15- $17.50 per hour
Company website: https://www.brrarch.com/
Company Name: Hyland
Title of job: Intern, Technical Support
Part time or Full Time: Full Time – to start mid-May of 2021
- Utilize department specific software and tools to complete assignments and tasks
- Participate in team meetings
- Liaise with other areas to resolve information or project requests by department staff
- Compile and analyze information and develop reports, proposals, or documents
- Maintain accurate documentation and records on all projects assigned
- Engage with peers and team members to obtain knowledge to complete projects
- Complete all assignments as directed
- Follow all current standards utilized by your team
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
- Currently enrolled in an educational institution
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products
- Attentive to department needs as demonstrated by rapid and high-quality responsiveness to requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to maintain solid rapport with team members as well as maintain professionalism with those outside of department
- Excellent oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact
- Keen attention to detail
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Demonstrated success at maintaining high personal work standards
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the position.
How to Apply: https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/5954/job
Company website: https://www.hyland.com/en