Date: January 21, 2021
Company Name: BRR Architecture
Title of job: Video and Social Internship
Part time or Full Time: Part-time through August 2021, 15-20 hours per week
- Perform duties related to every aspect of production including pre-production, videography and video editing.
- Assist and support Video Content Strategist on video shoots.
- Edit internal videos and social media videos.
- Ability to create relevant, original, high-quality content (for firm’s channels)
- Ability to manage the video content library.
- Open to college juniors, seniors and grad students seeking internships to prepare for future careers in marketing and/or video production.
- Must have experience shooting and editing videos. You must include your production reel with your resume to be considered.
- Must be creative, enthusiastic, willing to learn and self-driven with strong communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge in the following programs: Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop, Hootsuite, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Graphic design (Adobe InDesign) experience and writing experience preferred but not mandatory.
- A desire to learn about the architecture/engineering/construction community.
- Must be able to lift or carry up to 40 lbs of production equipment.
How to Apply: send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Salary: $15- $17.50 per hour
Company website: https://www.brrarch.com/