Product Specialist Intern
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) currently has an opening for a Product Specialist Intern.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering customer inquiries and resolving issues via phone and email;
- Assisting in testing and business analysis tasks;
- Data entry;
- Packing and shipping publications;
- User registration for online tutorials;
- Writing documentation;
- Creating and maintaining WIKI documentation
You are the right candidate if you have the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Affinity for technology
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong initiative and work ethic
- Experience with MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Proven excellent time management and organizational skills
The intern must be able to work 20-25 hours per week. The pay for this position is $13 per hour. Interns may work up to 975 hours during this internship.
For consideration, please apply online at:
The NAIC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants for all positions are considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law.