Job Title: System Technician
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Office Location: Kansas Local Area III
Non-exempt: Part Time Position (20 hours a week)
Primary Objectives of Position:
At the direction of the Chief Technology Officer, assist in maintenance and installation of hardware, software and related information technology devices. Provide support for the Workforce Center system network. Provide technical assistance and training resources to Workforce Center staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide system support to users, coordinate problem resolution. Respond to requests for technical support via phone, email or in person.
- Travel to Local Area III workforce center offices and Board office on a weekly basis to provide support to local staff.
- Install, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair PCs, peripherals and printers.
- Provide training resource for the use of systems and software to Workforce Center staff.
- Assist in the maintenance of systems/data accessibility, security, confidentiality and integrity.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of developing information technologies.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
Education: Minimum of an Associate Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, and/or an equivalent combination of experience and education preferred.
Experience: Minimum of one to three years professional work experience.
Skills/Abilities: Excellent oral and written communications skills. Excellent presentation skills to both individuals and large groups. Knowledge of office procedures and common office equipment. Excellent organizational skills. Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
Other: Ability to learn and utilize Federal and State policies as they apply to their particular program area.
To Apply: send resumes to email@example.com