Comerio Corporation is an award-winning home builder and remodeler located in Johnson County, Kansas. Our rapidly growing company is looking to fill a need for a dynamic and creative person to help us reach the next level in our growth plan.
- Create content for 4 to 8 blog posts per month for publication in a newsletter and website
- Optimize content and pictures for search engines
- Respond to social media conversations
- Post to the main social media outlets of Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Houzz, Google+ and Youtube
- Manage leads through a CRM program
- Monitor analytics relating to the company content on the internet
- Manage content and pictures for 3rd party websites
- Update and manage opted in subscription lists from online content and social media outlets
- Update and manage company word press website
- Manage online reputation including web scraper sites
- Keep current with the ever changing online marketing resources
- Create videos to post on Youtube
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have the ability to write content using proper spelling and grammar
- Must be able to work from our office in Lenexa
- Prefer some construction knowledge and the desire to add to that knowledge in order to provide meaningful content that is relevant to our industry
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Prefer Internet Marketing Certificate or a degree with emphasis in Communications or Marketing
This is an onsite contract position for an indefinite period of time. Compensation is negotiable and based upon experience. To apply for this position, email your resume, work portfolio (if available) or 3 references and desired compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Name and Location:
Digital Lagoon 9121 Bond Overland Park, KS
Part time or Full Time: The amount of time would be dependent on the number of contract projects a programmer is working on at any given time
Duties: The graphic design, site map and other non-programming functions would be provided by Digital Lagoon. Front and Back End programming along with a CMS for each site would be the basic duties of a contract programmer.
Qualifications Needed: Ability to program in one or more languages — Drupal, PHP, WordPress. Experience in Java and CSS is also required.
How to Apply: Send your request and resume to Steve at email@example.com
Salary: Each contract will be separately agreed upon between Digital Lagoon and contract programmer.
Company website: www.lagoon.com
Call Steve at 913-220-5657 to set up personal meeting or tour of Digital Lagoon office and print plant.
Web developer needed at new media agency (Overland Park)
Lifted Logic, an award-winning web development company in Overland Park, KS, is seeking a talented entry level developer skilled in many aspects of web development to join our web development team. Lifted Logic is a small business serving local startup clients all the way to Fortune 500 international corporations. We have fun in a team-oriented, casual office environment while working hard and we are proud to call ourselves one of Thinking Bigger Business Media’s 25 Under 25 winners – the 25 best businesses in Kansas City with under 25 employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use modern technologies and tools to build complete web experiences, including e-commerce and application development.
- Work with designers to determine functional requirements for upcoming projects.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Strong experience with HTML/CSS, JS, and PHP.
- A strict adherence to coding and web standards.
- Superb problem solving and debugging skills.
- A high attention to detail.
- An ability to communicate and work effectively in a team setting.
- An ability to manage time effectively while working on multiple projects and with deadlines.
- A familiarity with Photoshop.
- Experience with WordPress development and theme building.
- Experience working with AJAX and API consumption.
- Familiarity with modern workflow tools such as Grunt/Gulp, Node, Bower, Vagrant, etc.
- Familiarity with version-control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.).
- A strong working knowledge of common browsers and cross-browser compatibility requirements.
- An ability to grasp, interpret, and relay complex programming concepts and requirements.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.