|Job Title:||Data Analyst||Department:||Quantitative Data|
|Location:||Olathe, KS||Travel Required:||Potential Minimal|
|Level/Salary Range:||Negotiable||Position Type:||Full-time|
|HR Contact:||Debbie S. (913)390-8110||Date posted:||February 8, 2016|
|Will Train Applicant(s):||Day to day responsibilities||Posting Expires:||February 22, 2016|
Applicants Please Contact Karise Rollheiser (913)645-4963 E-mail: email@example.com
|Job Description: Data Analyst
Work with database programmer to form Tableau friendly database.
Oversee/assist in all aspects of quantitative data.
Create/assist in production of charts and analysis from data.
|Role and Responsibilities
Database Building Related Responsibilities
Assist in normalizing past/present data, questions and codes. Consult/execute merging new database with Tableau.
· Normalize data files
· Normalize/log questions
· Normalize/log codes
· Consult with database programmer and team in formatting Tableau compatible database
Assist with Publication Related Responsibilities
1. Survey balancing, logging, data entering, and cleaning
2. Questionnaire constructing/coding
3. Proofing cleaned data files
4. Production of analysis and charts
5. Publication layout plans
6. Catalog/identify unique & emerging brands/properties
7. Proofing layout
8. Consulting/cataloging data normalizing guidelines
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Creating interactive dashboards and data visualization with Tableau
· Marketing Research (preferred)