DO YOU LOVE FINDING CREATIVE AND BEAUTIFULLY-DESIGNED WAYS TO REACH AN AUDIENCE?
DO YOU ENJOY WORKING BOTH AUTONOMOUSLY AND COLLABORATIVELY IN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT?
The Marketing Assistant is an entry-level position that will be asked to assist in a variety of marketing initiatives, including graphic design, proposal responses, and social media. Because of this, a broad understanding of the marketing industry as well as good writing and graphic design skills will be important for success.
• Help Marketing Coordinator develop written content and social posts to drive traffic to company website
• Assist marketing efforts by creating graphics for social media, website, blog, event promotion, and other marketing collateral
• Assist in the layout and formatting of proposal responses for print and digital submission, ensuring adherence to brand and quality standards
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, visual communications, journalism, or related field
• Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite programs, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Strong communication, problem-solving, organization, presentation, research, and writing skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong understanding of social media best practices for all major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram)
• Self-motivated, go-getter who exceeds in an autonomous environment
• Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working both independently and collaboratively
• Eagerness to learn and improve based on constructive feedback
• Video editing, photography, or web design experience is a plus
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?