|Location:||Overland Park, KS|
As a Junior Developer, you provide level one support for websites and web applications, review and test new features prior to release, and act as a content management system administrator to fulfill a variety of requests. As part of the web development team, you will learn critical development, hosting, and project management skills while working alongside a team of experienced professionals. Your attention to detail, communication skills, and ability to learn and adapt are critical to our mission.
Go Local Interactive is one of KC’s top 10 digital marketing firms, and a Google Premier Partner. Our web dev team allows creative freedom from boring cookie-cutter website builds. We employ cutting-edge technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, PHP 7, Bootstrap 4, Vue.js, Laravel, and WordPress. Apply now to join our unique and growing team!
- Modify, develop, test, and implement code for assigned support requests
- Participate in quality assurance testing for new features in development
- Content Management System Administration, including content and setting changes
- Use project management software and email to communicate regarding support requests
- Take notes and update documentation where needed
- Retrieve, analyze, and interpret data
- Basic understanding of LAMP development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of the ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task in a flexible and fast-paced environment to effectively meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate a sense of ownership and pride in personal performance and understand its impact on the company’s success
- Must demonstrate the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- 1+ years of experience with Hosting and DNS
- 1+ years of experience with WordPress or other CMS frameworks
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or another related field preferred
Position: Full-Time, On-site Travel: 0-5%
Go Local Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Need Assistance? If you require assistance or reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request by email to email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and should not be used to inquire about the status of applications.
To Apply: https://golocalinteractive.com/careers/