Company Name: Children’s Mercy Hospital
Title of job: Software Engineer
Part time or Full Time: Full time
Provide programming and support for Information Security application systems development and maintenance projects, with a commitment to hospital employees / system analyst satisfaction. This will include support of programs and systems related to the Identity and Access Management platform Follows established development practices and completes tasks through all phases of systems development including planning, development, implementation and operation for complex computer projects. Creates and updates system documentation including diagrams, technical schema and project related documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information systems or another major with emphasis on programming and development tools and techniques including Java.
- And 1-2 years related work experience required
- OR 3-5 year relevant experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Software development skills and other web based applications
- Java, MS SQL, XML, Java Script and PowerShell
- Application IAM System Experience specifically SailPoint IIQ PAM System Experience
- Infrastructure experience
- Active Directory, Azure, O365, Windows server
How to Apply: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/childrensmercy/#/job/12167
Company website: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/childrensmercy/#/job/12167