Empire Media Partners (EMP)
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization with Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Word Press Programming and Web Design:
WordPress Developer job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer at Empire Media Partners, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Additionally, we will offer the accepted candidates an opportunity for a personalized professional development plan that will allow them to choose which areas they would like to badge certify using the IBM Partnerworld Certification process.
There are many options, including:
About Empire Media Partners
Empire Media Partners (EMP) is an Authorized Business Partner and Reseller for IBM and Tech Data. EMP is a High Tech Solutions Provider focused on our customers’ line of business.