Physician Services Tech Analyst II – Kansas City Metro
There is an opening for a Technical Analyst II position on the Physician Services Tech Team. This position focuses on implementing and supporting division desktop equipment, responds to end user desktop incidents and requests reported to the Service Desk and provides hands-on support for moderate to complex technical issues.
We are looking for a candidate that exhibits strong technical skills, an eagerness to learn and contribute to an exceptional team. Applicants should also have the drive and communication skills to provide an exceptional customer service experience for not only providers, but also with provider office personnel, practice and market leadership, hospital leaders and others.
The MidAmerica division supports 133 PSG ambulatory practices and over 650 providers. This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a high-visibility role responsible for coordinating with multiple departments across both division and corporate teams in the growing PSG space!
If you like variety in your day, want to join an AMAZING team and meet the below requirements, we look forward to your application!
- Prior experience managing project work efforts
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
Preferred Experience (not required):
- 3 or more years’ experience in desktop support
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational proficiency
- A motivated, self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team
- A well-developed technical knowledge base, including network management
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be a good candidate, please use the link below: