Work Schedule: Full or Part Time
Hours per Week: 16-40
Wage/Salary: $28,921 to $37,597
As a Student Trainee/Intern you will gain valuable professional, administrative, and/or technical on-the-job training and experience with the opportunity to explore future career possibilities with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). You will perform support work in connection with the assignments and projects of the office to which you are assigned.
Ideal candidates for these internships are individuals pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree programs in business administration or management, economics, public policy, political science, international relations or studies, accounting or financial management, information technology / information systems, human resources management, and pre-law and law. Candidates will be considered on the basis of the applicability of their education and experience to specific USCIS assignments.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National to apply for this position
- Successfully pass a Background Investigation including financial disclosure
- You must pass a drug screening
- Meet relevant experience and/or education requirements
- You must submit resume and supporting documentation
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with the Selective Service.
- Political appointees may require OPM approval before on-boarding.
Application Instructions: Apply Online
Online Application Address: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/448822800/
Post Date: 10/13/2016
Expiration Date: 10/17/2016