Tech Support for Intuit QuickBooks Online (Olathe, KS) TRAINING STARTING SOON!
Do you love technology and enjoy working in a fun environment troubleshooting for business professionals? Do you have an interest in supporting small businesses and accountants? Do you have QuickBooks or financial software experience?
The Technical Customer Service Representative role will support Intuit’s QuickBooks Online software and its adjacent products such as Payroll and payments. This role is responsible for delivering and continually improving care experiences for online financial software customers. The person selected to work in this role will work with customers to resolve technical issues while providing world-class customer service. They will also have the opportunity to partner with members of the engineering, product management, customer support and marketing teams.
Our vision for customer care is to create a consistently delightful customer experience through a culture of customer-centric thinking that will dramatically impact satisfaction ratings and drive revenue growth. We are embarking on a major cultural shift to delight customers by solving their problems while demonstrating that we care.
* Competitive pay with the potential of a monthly performance bonus
* Paid training and daily coaching
* Full benefits package including 401k option
* Paid vacation and sick time
* Opportunities for growth
Hours of Operation: M – F / 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday through Friday Sat / 8:00am to 5:00pm
Training: 4 weeks classroom and 2 weeks transition
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, chat or email.
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes.
- Do the right thing for the customer. Ensure the customer has the tools and knowledge they need to run their business.
- Gauge customer technical ability and modify delivery skills accordingly.
- Properly document customer call notes in system using multiple screens of data.
Skills for Success
Our most successful employees are customer-focused, patient and friendly. They like to be experts in their fields, are natural problems solvers, and are – above all else – great communicators. Other skills necessary to your success include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Technical aptitude or Technical Support experience.
- PC skills; experience with Windows-based computer applications a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills to deliver high customer satisfaction.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a structured, team-based environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced and high volume environment.
- Customer Service Experience a plus.
- Minimum 25+ WPM typing speed
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Convergys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply directly and view all job postings at http://www.convergys.com
Questions? Want to learn more about this GREAT opportunity? Contact Lisa Tagg 913-393-5796 / Lisa.Tagg@Convergys.com