The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for working with the IT team to ensure that all end user systems meet the needs of Balance Innovations’ staff.
This role reports to a Senior Network Engineer.
This role works with all levels of employees to ensure all responsibilities are covered.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Installs, maintains and supports operating systems on end-user PCs. *
• Manages backup solution for end-user computing devices. *
• Manages mobile devices connectivity for all users. *
• Supports remote users’ Internet connectivity and VPN access. *
• Troubleshoots all issues related to end-user PCs or applications. *
• Troubleshoots networking with end-user devices. *
• Installs and manages end user productivity software. *
• Manages inventory of corporate computing assets
• Supports user lifecycle (add & remove users). *
• Restores files as need for users. Ensures backups are functioning as expected. *
• Ensures malware protection is deployed and functioning.
• Exposure of Linux or Unix based operating systems
• Works with wireless carriers to provision new devices and troubleshoot issues.
• Add/removes users
• Troubleshoots issues as needed.
• Documents installation of new software, network deployments and system changes.
• Understanding of TCPIP networking *
• Practical experience with Active Directory *
• Experience supporting end users *
• Experience with Microsoft Office and common productivity applications *
• Understanding and experience with virtualization
• Customer focused *
• Understanding of Windows Operating Systems *
• Exposure to Microsoft Exchange and/or other server software systems
• Decision making skills, as well as ability to deal with ambiguity *
• Strong analytic and problem solving abilities *
*Denotes essential functions of the position
About Balance Innovations
Balance Innovations is the leader in software solutions for retailers. We unify and streamline existing technologies and provide analytics to optimize currency operations. We bridge the gap between the corporate office and individual stores, analyzing data to bring retailers actionable information in an accessible, easy-to-use format. Our solutions include payment reconciliation, cash analytics, technology integration, corporate reporting and check conversion.
If you’re seeking an inspiring, engaging and exciting career where you can embrace and create change to succeed, Balance Innovations is the place for you. We seek self-starting, entrepreneurial people who are motivated to push their talents to the limit. We want people who offer uncommon ability and can share that ability with peers and customers.
Must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States for any employer upon hire.
To apply, please submit your resume to: HumanResources@balanceinnovations.com