Celebrating over 30 years as a leader in the automotive parts industry, Long Motor Corporation is the parent company for LMC Truck, Victoria British Ltd., Black Dragon Automotive, LMC Van and LMC Auto Carpet. Long Motor Corporation currently publishes over 33 catalogs and carries over 40,000 parts in stock. Providing the highest level of customer service and quality parts has allowed the business to be a successful example of the “American Dream” it has grown into today. We offer outstanding culture, challenge, compensation and benefits to its employees.
The Jr. Application Developer will be joining a team that develops client applications and solutions to drive our growth. The Developer team is responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging and documentation of all business systems. This includes the support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. The individual will be involved in the full project life cycle while working with project managers to take requirements through design, development, QA, and implementation. This position is based out of Lenexa, KS and is not a remote position. Must be eligible to work in United States.
APPLY In Person at: 14600 W 107th Street, Lenexa, KS 66215 or via e-mail at email@example.com
- Work through the entire development lifecycle of requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, documenting, implementation, and support
- Develop applications, reports, and integrations in a team environment as well as individually
- Perform unit and system level tests on all applications
- Provide end user support / troubleshooting for applications and integrations
- Perform end user software training for new applications
- Working with business end-users to define requirements
- Maintaining secure coding practices at all times
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, and escalation skills
- Willingness to learn and take on unfamiliar products and technologies
- Programming experience in 3G languages such as .NET and Java
- Working knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture and Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON)
- SQL Server 2008R2 and 2012, Reporting Services, Integration Services
- Experience working with T-SQL
- Comfortable with the system basics of Windows Server 2008/2012, IIS 7-8.5
- Desire to learn and master Magic Software’s XPA Application Platform. Training will be provided.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level
- Have a passion for technology and learning
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as individually
- Able to write concise documentation and correspondence and communicate verbally at all levels of the organization
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- 2+ years of software development experience using the Microsoft .NET Stack
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server a plus