Marketing Digital Designer
Ogden Publications — the leading resource serving the sustainable living, rural lifestyle, farm memorabilia and classic motorcycle communities — has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Digital Designer to contribute to our in-house Creative team.
- Experience in designing with HTML5, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand the principles of good design, brand standards, user interface, web design and e-commerce
- You will need to be intellectually curious, highly collaborative, and skilled at developing great ideas in today’s multi-channel environment.
- Email campaign design including mobile rendering
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles including A/B testing to gain insight into visitor behavior and to increase conversion rates.
Duties and responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Define, develop and enforce interface design, branding and UX best practices, craft unique user experiences
- Develop marketing campaigns using technical expertise and creative execution
- Web site/technical research, digital trouble-shooting
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Topeka, Kansas, office.
To apply, please send portfolio, resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Or by mail to: Laura Perkins Ogden Publications 1503 SW 42nd St Topeka, KS 66609